« Home | random thoughts II » | it was a good fight, dear demons. » | arrg! » | last spongebobbing » | in the navy?? of all the songs that i could get ls... » | =/ » | uniquely ordinary » | visiting the roots » | zzzzz. » | my new second home »

the end is here, and i can't see clearly..

Aarg. I'm having my eyes refracted today.

Didn't get me because of my obscure statement?

O well.

I'm getting glasses today.

I have to admit it, I was denying it up to the last minute. I had to, because once I tried wearing a pair of glasses, and a friend immediately said that I looked like Ms. Minchin. I removed it almost simultaneously after hearing such comment, and vowed not to do anything that would make me coerced to the idea of wearing glasses.

But I'm such a bad girl. I forgot to take care of my eyes. Yeah I know, in my current school one has to let go of one's sleeping hours, so let's not talk about the eyebags. I forgot to do what Mom used to tell me all the time --- not to get too near the tv, read with proper lighting, the works. Hay, now my eyes tell me it's payback time. My friends even tell me na that I'm a little blind na [hehe, not their own words] and I've got to get them checked.

Huh. Life. Now I'm really about to look like the nerd that I'm trying not to be.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox