« Home | last spongebobbing » | in the navy?? of all the songs that i could get ls... » | =/ » | uniquely ordinary » | visiting the roots » | zzzzz. » | my new second home » | damn, i knew it » | hah! » | *random thoughts* »

arrg!

I know, I know. I've been awake since 4pm and yet I'm still in front of the computer. I promised myself I'd only check out the hotel Joseph and his family are going to right now, his family kasi is going to Cebu right now. Late man, official family vacation pa rin, but hay, to no avail.

Panginoon, may meaning ito. I don't wanna punish myself by not watching the thing later about the Da Vinci Code just because I didn't get to finish all that I'm supposed to today.

AHHH!! Last na to.

I wish he didn't leave. We've got some serious making-up to do. ;p

O well.

Liked the Fantastic Four. Watched it last night with my blockmates. Sure, lots of eye-candy [mahal kita, human torch!], lots of witty comments that made me laugh endlessly. It's fun. But that's all there is to it.

Sayang, kulang ng laman. Ok na sana e.

And I made a comment I will never, ever kwento here. =p

Tama na. Study na.

Zzzzzzz.










p.s. i miss that animated rex navarete favorite, about a filipina maid who worked for superheroes. jeez, if i could just remember the title....

now i do! it's maritess and the superfriends! ahh, reminds me of college [i.e., happier days]

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox