« Home | in the navy?? of all the songs that i could get ls... » | =/ » | uniquely ordinary » | visiting the roots » | zzzzz. » | my new second home » | damn, i knew it » | hah! » | *random thoughts* » | it's not perfect, but it's okay »

last spongebobbing

Spongebobbing. My ewan term for cramming, procrastinating, rationalizing.

It's been three weeks since school started, and yet, I have only one good recit. Good as in, I was able to correctly answer most of the questions, if not for the essential elements of marriage.

After looking lost upon getting called in COnsti last Friday, I prevented myself from crying by making the resolutions below.

So for the people who read this, and will be stumbling upon my loafing self, please, I beg of you, put a printed version of this in front of my face while shaking my shoulders, saying, "ano ka ba? maawa ka kay Inang bayan!"

Ayy. Anyway.

I resolve to:
-avoid, at all costs, spongebobbing or any acts related to same.
-denounce my love and inherent need for tv, sleeping all day and bumming around
-listen, as much as I can, to the discussion
-follow the discussion while reading the reference provided
-THINK.
-read details and cases
-speak louder in recits
-desensitize myself from the fear I believe I get from the professors
-fear the profs enough to take them seriously
-look at the Consti prof, as a source once told me, it matters if you talk to him straight in the eye
-refrain from forgiving and compromising with myself all the time
-punish myself in times I turn back to my easy-living, lazy ways
-rethink about all these, when I have fulfilled all resolutions provided herein and still no change has been brought by such
-remember that KARMA follows me in school and that it wants to be repaid quite easily

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox