« Home | damn, i knew it » | hah! » | *random thoughts* » | it's not perfect, but it's okay » | is untitled a good title? » | bwehe »

my new second home


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



wakekeke.Ü



May 10, around 840pm: the moment to remember.



One of those rare days when you feel like saying, "jeez, everything turned out the way I wanted it".



And believe me, everything DID.



"Hello? You're scheduled to enroll on...."



I know, I tend to react slowly to situations, but this time it was different: I was not slow in reacting. I was speechless. And unbelieving. Heck all that I asked was, "how much is the tuition?"



"That's it? That's all I needed to do to be here?"



If only I have been told about it early on, I would've been more confident, more me.



But hey, you learn things.



And I'm about to learn a hell of a lot more, in just a few weeks' time.



 



 



****



No need to worry. It's already in my name; I'll forever be a true archer, no matter where I go. Ü



 



 



 

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox