« Home | bwehe »

is untitled a good title?

**turns out kuya nash's schedule yesterday wasnt that hectic at all. he just went to the hospital to give something to my mom and went back to alabang where my sister and i were dropped off.

pretty plain than what i was told.

o well, everything changes. from the koreanovelas to the maids' moods to my favorite color, everything does. it's just that i am not always for it. it's like, i can totally relate to keane's carrier single.

'you're aching, you're breaking, and I can see the pain in your eyes..'

i'd probably get sick when i get old. a mental sickness. probably schizophrenia. or that illness wherein you have unconsciously created another world, another life in your mind, and now it has gotten so big it takes over you.**

~~~~
hehe. if you don't understand me, i apologize. it's just that for a year now i have intentionally decided to go on a hiatus and be a hermit on our own house, that i have only joseph [the boyfriend, my bebe] to be there for me pretty much all the time to tell everything to.

i have slowly become a sponge and whenever i write stuff like this i absolutely feel squeezed out of things to say.

~~~~
ok, let's start with what happened yesterday. after kuya nash dropping us off in town me and beng [my sister] went to go see a movie. yeah i know, it was wrong of me to not tell joseph about this beforehand but i've told him this already and i've been given a, should i call it punishment?

there. so we went to see the wedding date, coz there's no ms. congeniality anymore. darn it, i know. initially i was planning to see it with my bebi but because of how complicated i assume my life is to be, that is rather a dream than a plan.

yes, yes. about the movie. l-o-v-e-d i-t. it seemed maiksi and bitin, true, but it's all there. i love it when after watching a movie, you still go gigly because of much kakiligan. and the chemistry. debra still had some of her grace adler character but in a charming, chic, less quirky way, and dermot, please. his character does have a way with the girls. hihihi....Ü

oops! joseph! bawal tampururot! =o

~~~~
he's gonna visit me here tomorrow. joseph. after three weeks of waiting my tita [who ironically is leaving tomorrow to go back home to australia] will finally meet him. well not just my tita. ive got two more titas expecting to meet him.

the pressure, i know. me being the neverendingly paranoid girl thinking that she is always being judged. i just gotta believe that everything's gonna be alright. besides, i'm not joseph; unlike me, he likes being interviewed by his girlfriend's relatives.

this is it.

~~~~
im sleepy now, no time to be madrama about something else. write in soon.

btw, happy bday rav!Ü hope youo'll learn new tricks other than sitting!

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

wild innocence

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox