« Home | visiting the roots » | zzzzz. » | my new second home » | damn, i knew it » | hah! » | *random thoughts* » | it's not perfect, but it's okay » | is untitled a good title? » | bwehe »

uniquely ordinary

Two or more weeks ago, upon enrolling for my next degree[which you will have to squeeze the life out of me to know, bwehe], I was required to fill up a form to be used during the orientation. It asked the usual things, my nickname, my allergies, my preferred food, but then a question to which I was unprepared to answer right at that moment appeared: Write a unique fact about you.

I think I took the longest time answering that question, and mind you, my answer wasn't even that impressing. After several dreaded minutes of humiliation [because I'm so slow to not give an answer in a flash] and pressure [because my famiy is literally waiting for me to get out there and go somewhere else], I finally settled with, I tend to take my intuition seriously.

It bothered me that much that when Mom and I went to Bicol I listed my answers to that question, sans the pressure and humiliaton.

Be prepared, it could get sappy.

1. I have yet to convince myself that I am not the most important person in the world.

Hmm, it seems that my dance professor failed on that one.

2. I almost always prefer to be asked in Taglish by an atm machine.

Is that a sign of a true archer?

3. I am crankier when I'm hungry than when I'm puyat.

I've also become gluttonous, I regret to admit.

4. I forgive myself more than I really should.

Don't make me cry.

5. I value the element of surprise a lot.

Papa Joseph knows that. *wink*

6. I have a supressed spirit.

I do, I am the reyna of supression. Geez, the drama. This is the stuff worthy to be discussed only when one's already half drunk.

7. I am a kuripot who spends on the wrong things.

Wrong things pretty much refers to cds, magazines, nail polishes, etc. These things just get collected and rarely used, which makes them wrong things.

8. I am a self-confessed bading.

Even my boyfriend has confirmed, and accepted that.





**please make tomorrow an ok day. and please make him feel better.**

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox