« Home | =/ » | uniquely ordinary » | visiting the roots » | zzzzz. » | my new second home » | damn, i knew it » | hah! » | *random thoughts* » | it's not perfect, but it's okay » | is untitled a good title? »

in the navy?? of all the songs that i could get lss-ed with.

Songs that I like as of now. DIsclaimer: the sentiments of these songs don't necessarily coincide with mine, let's just say for now, I've gotten mellow, introspective [and I thought I couldn't get any more schiziod-ish] and yes. Melancholic.

Kwarto
All that I am
Home
A Sorta Fairytale
Hanggang Kailan
Just Like a Splendid Love Song

wuuuu. =s

It's nice to recognize the prominence of up and coming Filipino bands right now, just shows that kids nowadays aren't as apathetic and shallow as some people thought us to be. [US?? You're an adult now.]
Maybe the youth just balings its attention to music and texting, because it's useless thinking about the situation of the country.
Hmmm. Coming from me, that's something to be scared of.

I'm pretty much done with concerning myself with the present situation. Ironic that may seem, yes, pero, the country has gone through a lot, and still we haven't learned anything.

Maybe what my Dad used to say is right. First mistake is being human, second is well, in a way shameful coz you don't learn, third, hmmm. Bano ka?

Umuwi ka na bebi. =/

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox