« Home | arrg! » | last spongebobbing » | in the navy?? of all the songs that i could get ls... » | =/ » | uniquely ordinary » | visiting the roots » | zzzzz. » | my new second home » | damn, i knew it » | hah! »

it was a good fight, dear demons.

super quick lang! I was looking for cases in the net and I was defeated by my will to surf, so here I am again, spank spank. =p

Anyway, wrote here not just because I'm merely an instrument of my mind, but also because I stumbled upon a blogger who's easily becoming one of my favorites. Kewl xa, man.

Check Angela's page out.Ü

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox