« Home | it was a good fight, dear demons. » | arrg! » | last spongebobbing » | in the navy?? of all the songs that i could get ls... » | =/ » | uniquely ordinary » | visiting the roots » | zzzzz. » | my new second home » | damn, i knew it »

random thoughts II

A couple of minutes ago my Dad arrived from work. Upon opening the gates the maid said to Chito: "Baho, andyan na Daddy mo oh."

Hmmm. I knew, upon hearing that, one of my eyebrows would raise.

I used to use that phrase a lot. Raising eyebrow. Now that I used it again, it sounds weird...

Earth to Yves, Earth to Yves....

Anyway, back to the story. It did, eyebrow raising. Not just because my motherly instincts are being honed through Chichi the gay princess, but because, really, she has no damn right to say that. Why? Hehe. Let's just say talo pa siya ni Chito.

Speaking of stories, I knew it. I knew from the very moment she said [or I thought she said] that I've become her first source of joy she won't let it pass unnoticed. Well, actually, I was expecting to read about it as early as the past weekend. But there. Check out Eunice's page.

I dunno what is the best description for the day. Sure I only had one class [and I wasn't called - woohoo, I think] that's why I wore one of my favorite skirts [frilly and asymmetrical and whatever] and I loved Fr. Bernas' take on the current situation. I just didn't like it when my feet started to hurt because my shoes, however cute and strappy and flirty they may be, hurt a lot. I know, sometimes to be beautiful one must endure pain [duh, seven years of derma?] but that much pain? Nah. Can't handle it.

Romantic scene sana. Running in the Rockwell rain in heels and frilly skirt with just the Wall Street Journal as your umbrella. But my shoes damn tortured me.

As I said earlier, I loved Fr. Bernas' take on things. He explains it so simply that one tends to forget that he's the Dean Emeritus, and that he's one of the people who formulated the Consti! O well, I love him, pwera selos Bebe Joseph. I also owe to him my current goal in life: ang baliwin ang babaeng ganid.

My take on the situation?
1. I hate the fact that they think Filipinos are Indios. Haven't they realized that they're also Filipinos?
2. When she admitted it was she, I felt like the girlfriend whom the boyfriend was hopelessly asking for another chance to a obviously sawing relationship.
3. My stand on that actually has been amended for quite a number of times now. First, I knew I couldn't trust her, I couldn't sleep at night knowing that I now have more proof to believe that the President is stealing from the country. Second, I wanted to give her another chance, provided that she really does her best this time and that all her and those related to her's bank accounts would be simot because it will be used to help paying our debts. Third, I wanted impeachement, but I know this is not a perfect world. Now, I'm left with pity and fear for the Filipino people. Kinakahiya tayo nila Rizal, pinagtatawanan tayo ng dayuhan, at sinisisi ng future generations.


He's home na. Too bad he had to sleep early, langoy kasi ng langoy. =p O well. Bawi yan.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox