« Home | humbles you. » | eeew. » | OMG! I JUST SAW MYSELF ON TV!!!! » | the end is here, and i can't see clearly.. » | random thoughts II » | it was a good fight, dear demons. » | arrg! » | last spongebobbing » | in the navy?? of all the songs that i could get ls... » | =/ »

interesting.

1. it's long been proven that coloring anything serves as a good stress releaser.
and yet, my blockmates think it's part of my weirdness, coloring stuff just for the heck of it.

there. check out my newfound internet prepaid consumer.

2. also, something about us.

3. i don't really need this[kapal.], but one man's garbage can be another's treasure. did i hear revenge of the geeks?

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox