« Home | eeew. » | OMG! I JUST SAW MYSELF ON TV!!!! » | the end is here, and i can't see clearly.. » | random thoughts II » | it was a good fight, dear demons. » | arrg! » | last spongebobbing » | in the navy?? of all the songs that i could get ls... » | =/ » | uniquely ordinary »

humbles you.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Hehe, from Postsecret.



This is no laughing matter. I learned about this site from dear Yunis Bungisngis and it intrigued me alot. As from the name itself, it's a compilation of postcards containing people's secrets. True enough, I found there the image above, which pretty much stood for as my motto for some time.

It's a humbling site. You get to be reminded how hard, interesting and sometimes shitty it is to be human. That people before you have come across the same burdens you now face. It really ain't a bed of roses[eew. can't believe that came from me].



I don't know whether or not it's right to recommend this site, because it really has the tendency to leave one speechless, worse, with a feeling of remorse and deep thug in the heart [don't mind me, sometimes I just have to suck in grammar].



But then again, I linked it.



Don't blame me.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox