« Home | The Principle of Operative Fact. » | pms-ing » | fingers crossed. » | ten four. » | The Longest Weekend, Goodbye to » | The Longest Weekend V: Milenyo » | The Longest Weekend IV: Payback » | The Longest Weekend III: Sunday Salubong » | The Longest Weekend II: No Raining On My Parade » | The Longest Weekend. »

Warfreak

written 10/26/2006 1056p

Ooh, as promised, I shall kwento first of something nice. Yesterday, while enjoying the unplanned bonding session with my block before the LegRes finals, it dawned on me that I should have made a survey as to the people’s answer to Question Eleven.

So far, it turns out that I answered the most common provision, Article 19 of Civil Code. Being the most common, therefore not memorable, I might be just a third or even a fourth placer, dammit.

A tie for second placer as to the most amusing answer is shared by Enzo’s answer, Article 3, Civil, and Amai’s provision on support [the latter one was rationalized as to the provision where the money is].

My most favorite so far, and which I think would’ve won the contest had this been real, is this…

Melki: Article 2 of the Civil Code. Because if it weren’t for that Article, Chi Ming Tsoi’s wife would still be married to him and his little _____.

Sorry, that’s all I could remember of his answer. But it was hilarious. Yes, I firmly believe he did use the word for it.

****
Just like what I told Shem, I have this feeling that I am intentionally and unintentionally collecting enemies. Enemies from all directions. Consider the following instances that I think will sooner or later cause me trouble:

a. The girl I blogged about the other time and how I acted became practically a legend in my block
b. Also the other guy who I swear is mapurol too. Mautak, pero mapurol.
c. The bitchy boy. The block just knew how much I am fond of him.
d. The crabbing with the past exams. I swear they’re spineless.
e. The lib closing at 5. During finals. Come on.

I once heard someone say that one who does not have enemies is one who does not have, or stand up for, his principles. But I swear these possible enemies of mine, hmm, I dunno. They tick me off. I think they have something in common, I just don’t know what.

Yeah they say something about my principles and who I am now. I usually am not bothered about brainless people. I don’t pity them. I just mind my business. But once a waste of mass called a brainless creature starts to mess up something which I know I have worked for, I won’t just watch it go to waste.

I know I have to change that. The Executive Secretary’s right, I should learn to save my ammunition. I still get mad eh. I lose poise. When something prejudicial happens to me I get ticked off. I’m learning though, humahaba patience ko. And it’s not as if I can’t do anything about it.

If only my Mom knew what I am doing in school. I never thought I’d do this, but I am actually trying to modify an age-old system. Well, kind of.

****
Shem and I are again in our party mode.

And the sad part is, well for her. She still has crim for Sataday.

We should do what she’s planning for Xmas. And I suggested what they did in Apocento, but she’s right, what is the incentive. Gaaaaad we really should’ve done this for this sem’s finals.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox