« Home | The Longest Weekend II: No Raining On My Parade » | The Longest Weekend. » | hmmm. » | knew it. mapapalit n nga si chito. » | omg. britney na britney. » | scary. » | akong ako. » | tsktsktsk. » | magaling, magaling. » | hahaha. magkakaalamanan sa 22. =p »

The Longest Weekend III: Sunday Salubong

As if I wasn’t tired enough, I went to La Salle for the end of Bar festivities. I met him up and we picked up Shem and met up with Melo and Haze there. Oh, I was also wearing the pink racerback that he gave me. At according to him para akong hinuhubaran ng mga taong nakakasalubong naming, kamusta naman kasi, I was wearing my favorite Jag jeans and my “oo-senyorita-ako-now-get-me-coke” bubuyog shades.

But still. Kamusta pangbubugaw natin, muffin.

Kaya tuloy, yun. If holding hands can get you pregnant, I might be on my way.

ANYWAY, so tono ni Ereneta. I loved it. Andaming tao. Talo ang fiesta. I should’ve worn something dark colored and less skimpy, nagbabasaan pala ng tubig. But I didn’t like that somebody from Beda threw something that smelled like vinegar sa crowd. Eeerg.

We visited all that matters to us: Beda camp, UP camp, Ateneo camp, and Aquila camp. Somebody glowed, yun na yun. Ate Ceia really had to text about the abundance of cuties in that camp, and boy was she right. Then we met up Jaye who’s in the camp right next to Aquila, and she convinced him. SINAGOT NA NIYA AKO! =)

But it was fun. We cheered in Beda’s crowd and saw Kiko. We got scared of all the tapunans that we ended us in home, and cheered there.

And get this: Boss waived at us. And he was aboard U’s truck.

Shit, I want to upload the pics, dammit.

The real reason why you go to salubongs like that is hope. Hope that one day you’ll be the one cheered for by the younger students of law. Tsk. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

And then. The family went to UST Hospital, to visit his lola. His lola was already nagtatampo because her favorite apo hasn’t visited her yet since Wednesday. So we went with him.

His Mom and Dad were there! He sort of got me cornered there but I had Shem with me. His Tita and cousin and brother were introduced to us also.

Strangely though, I didn’t feel ahhm, pressured. I wasn’t introduced as to who I really am to him. And really. If it weren’t because I wasn’t feeling well and that I had to go home early, I would have stayed there longer. It was a nice place, I meant the atmosphere was nice. Parang wala lang. Ok lang.

In fact, his mom reminds me of mine, a thought that Shem found interesting.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox