« Home | The Longest Weekend. » | hmmm. » | knew it. mapapalit n nga si chito. » | omg. britney na britney. » | scary. » | akong ako. » | tsktsktsk. » | magaling, magaling. » | hahaha. magkakaalamanan sa 22. =p » | relief. »

The Longest Weekend II: No Raining On My Parade

written 9/23/2006 1233p

Ayos. Takilyalistik.

Friday. Started the day with my Mom greeting me through my double-locked door, and Chito trying to open it so that he could wake me up.

And then I was not asking for breakfast but Net went up to me and brought this Tupperware. She made fettuccine for my birthday. And of course, Chito still had the idya that it’s HIS birthday, so he bullied me into giving him pasta.

Oh, this was happened while I was texting with Melodya, who has heard already of the nice things I’ve done so far in Beda. Chizmax does travel fast, especially when the one relaying the chisms is glowing with pride. Anyway, Melodya had Chico and Delamar greet me, oo parang close no. Haha.

So I went to Alabang. Had a nice breakfast with him at Pancake House. And I swear the woman sitting next to our table was Vida’s mom. Anyway, wala lang. Loved breakfast. I’ll make sure the morning room in my house [or whatever that’s called] gets really high ceiling. I amazed myself when I thought I couldn’t finish the 2piece cheese pancake with bacon on the side tapos nangunguha pa ako ng food niya. Buhay baboy, istatute.

Yea, I have a thing with nicely wrapped gifts. Yeap I just failed the marshmallow test for that last night. I was hesitant in opening the gifts lalo na nung perfect ang wrapping. Tsktsktsk.

We picked up Shem, and she greeted me na [kasi I was complaining that she hasn’t yet] and gave me little stampy thingie [haha] na Aurora. CUTENESS. Her face is a bit deformed and barely resembled the real thing but I’m happy with just the thought that she got it for me on my day and I don’t have to go to Market Market.

Araneta, our home for practically the whole week. We got second row seats in the middle of the upper A crowd and I loved it. Shem I think loved her seat also if not only for the paranoia that her stalkers might be having a swell time drooling over her from upper B. I still maintain that life would have been better had they provided more balloons. Kalbo ang crowd eh.

How will I describe the game. Hmmm. The team made the crowd’s cheers worth it. It was a close fight come second half, after achieving a twenty-ish “that’s-what-you-get-for-not-giving-us-the-crown-Wednesday” lead. Hindi ba, frustrating. Everybody was standing and raising a pointed hand everytime a player takes a shot. At ang kaclassic ng shots, in fairness. I saw a little of Ekwe’s signature palpal unlike Monday, but damn he really is the one who holds everyone together.

Fine. Ekwe and Almajar. Expect Mumiel or JV to correct me with the second guy’s name. Parati ko kasing inaaway yung guy na yun eh. Monday palang napaghahalataan na swak pero I proved it finally Wednesday. Swak sa kanya yung ganitong description:

A: Magaling bang basketball player si Almajar?
B: Cute siya.

Kasi cute naman talaga siya, in fairness. Gwapo, even. But I swear his game Monday and Wednesday, tsktsk. I only knew of his existence this week fine, but I knew from the beginning that he could’ve done better. That he’s not doing his best. Na pangdefense lang siya.

He proved me wrong yesterday. I think he got 23 points. Good job then. I have always held that I want to be proven wrong when it comes to things like that. He rose up to the challenge and we are all benefiting from it.

Yun nga. They basically wasted the 20 point advantage. They didn’t give it away easily fine, but they gave it away nonetheless. But just like what JV said, it’s already moot and academic to talk about it, because we won.

It was seriously, pure luck. Beda had only a point lead. Like ten seconds to go and it’s PCU’s ball. They took a shot, hindi shoot. Kinuha ng Beda. And people started jumping and cheering and really, thanking Him.

Adik di ba. Pure Luck. But it was worth it. I looked at all the crowd behind me and it felt good to be around all these people. Nagkakaroon na ng puso ang prinsesa para sa Beda.

Pero fine. I didn’t like some of the stuff they shout at PCU. Yung squatter, yung bulok at yung lahat ng klase ng maliit na isda. Just like what Shem said, Beda seemed to be the uneducated one because of the remarks. But fine, I laughed when we kidded about the PCU not having money to buy tickets, and yes when his friend was trying to give the PCU cheerleaders money because of their pang-bar na presentation. Meanie, I know.

Sige, pagbibigyan ko siya. It was his first time planning a party, one for ME. So even if I already knew of the plan after the game pa lang, I went along with it and tried to not say a word. Nakakatuwa e, let him make all these excuses as to why his Mom kept on bugging him. But I was surprised with Patty and dear Paopao and the little gifts.

Oh, a classic instance of how automatic rationalization is for me: somebody said something about Pepe not yet feeding Ana. And he said, “don’t worry, mamaya, sa cake.” The normally slouching me was alerted by that but then a thought came into my mind, tipong, o well, I should be sanay with that by now, so I let it go. While everybody else was killing him in their minds. And then, he realized his slip. Saya. Classic =_= huh.

Hahaha. It was a fun night. I thought Pepe’s cake was fun. Yeap I know this will come out as a surprise but I sort of wished my cake was naughty like his. A naughty sans rival cake. Or cheesecake. Hehe.

And they gave me precious gifts! I especially love the thing for the car. Wala bang ganun na ang nakasulat ay bitchsesa? Gusto ko nun, gusto ko nun. Tas yung frame, it’s so gay, it’s so me. I just have to look for the perfect picture for it.

I loved my day. It was a really fun one. I was constantly glowing, apir pumpkin. I know I am being selfish in saying this but gaaad I wish my days are always like this.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox