« Home | The Longest Weekend V: Milenyo » | The Longest Weekend IV: Payback » | The Longest Weekend III: Sunday Salubong » | The Longest Weekend II: No Raining On My Parade » | The Longest Weekend. » | hmmm. » | knew it. mapapalit n nga si chito. » | omg. britney na britney. » | scary. » | akong ako. »

The Longest Weekend, Goodbye to

written 10/3/2006 918a

I think we are again on the brink of experiencing another storm. Last night’s drive home was really scary. My pag-uwi coincided with the heavy raining. It was raining that hard that Shem really had to text me that SLEX was flooded. I dunno if that was her way of advising me out of concern but I just took it as a “yeah, I know” complaint.

Oooh, and I still loved tiptoe walking in Town even with the floor getting roughly washed up.

So. I never thought I would ever say this, but I have had it with free cuts, and no classes. Seriously. I am a couch potato and I can say the free time I had this past week, was tiring. Nakakapagod maging bum, nasettle na natin yun. Namamatayan ka ng neurons. Tumataba ka sa pagbubuhay baboy. Wala kang pera. At yung general feeling na hindi ka nagiging productive.

Lalo na at I know that I have a ton of cramming to do. Digests, and studying for the finals. Back to the real world, I see.

But of course, I have to give it up to Him. The past two weeks have been fun, and honestly, humbling. For the first week, dahil I got pretty much everything I asked for, and a couple of bonuses. For the second week, dahil damn. Even the thought of surviving four straight days of no electricity, no signal is sooo traumatizing.

I feel like my soul, my life’s renewed. Purified, shaken and energized by the past two weeks. And I am giving it up to Him. Salamat, salamat.

Full circle.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox