« Home | The Longest Weekend III: Sunday Salubong » | The Longest Weekend II: No Raining On My Parade » | The Longest Weekend. » | hmmm. » | knew it. mapapalit n nga si chito. » | omg. britney na britney. » | scary. » | akong ako. » | tsktsktsk. » | magaling, magaling. »

The Longest Weekend IV: Payback

Okay, okay. I’ll put this in plain words: nagkasakit ako. I was feverish, I was on the brink of having an asthma attack. And I wanted to go to school Tuesday so that Dad won’t laugh at the thought that it’s payback time for the lakwatsas I’ve had last week.

It suddenly occurred to me that I am not getting younger. Yes I am in the peak of my youth but sooner or later my body’s gonna ask me to repay it with all the abusing I’ve done to it over the years. And though I still don’t get the sense in eating vegetables and other healthy stuff, I vowed, I will stop abusing my body.

I loved the doctor who checked me up. She automatically whipped up this printed excuse letter and started filling it with necessary details. That won’t work in lawschool but I keep it nonetheless, she’s such a sweet doctor.

And I gave it to my Mom. Her now rare chance of being a real mom to me, who takes care of me and gives me my sort of round the clock meds.

But no more sakit. I hate it. I feel powerless.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox