« Home | even for me, grabe na eto. » | pahabol. » | take a tour inside my mind. » | interesting. » | humbles you. » | eeew. » | OMG! I JUST SAW MYSELF ON TV!!!! » | the end is here, and i can't see clearly.. » | random thoughts II » | it was a good fight, dear demons. »

yea.

You scored as Goddess of the Golden Dawn. You come from heaven. You wake people from their sleep. Your purity is unlike any other, nor is your beauty. By the way, nice wings!


Which Firefly-Path Fairy are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox