« Home | pahabol. » | take a tour inside my mind. » | interesting. » | humbles you. » | eeew. » | OMG! I JUST SAW MYSELF ON TV!!!! » | the end is here, and i can't see clearly.. » | random thoughts II » | it was a good fight, dear demons. » | arrg! »

even for me, grabe na eto.

Just doing my assignment for Bebe Joseph.

As of now, names that I find interesting, and some of their meanings:

aria
bliss
blithe
cascade
cadence
cho- butterfly
damita-little princess [ooh. i wish that's what I named Chichi instead]
etsu- delight
fauna
haya- quick; light
hoshi- star
jewel
keiko- adored one
kohana- little flower
lilac
noe- peace, rest
ocean
paco- bald eagle; free man [ironic ba, Eunice? =p]
prairie
raeka- beautiful; unique
rain
sachi/sachiko- bliss
sandia- watermelon [wala lng, bkt ba.]
serenity
spirit
suki- beloved
takara- precious object
teal
tia- aunt; princess
trinity

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox