« Home | yea. » | even for me, grabe na eto. » | pahabol. » | take a tour inside my mind. » | interesting. » | humbles you. » | eeew. » | OMG! I JUST SAW MYSELF ON TV!!!! » | the end is here, and i can't see clearly.. » | random thoughts II »

nde ako schizo?

You scored as Borderline Personality Disorder. Congratulations! You have BPD! You know how to see things in black and white, desperately cling to unstable relationships and are a master of wrist-banging... rational emotions? Who needs 'em!


Which mental disorder do you have?
created with QuizFarm.com

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox