« Home | rebel » | The Countdown » | Visiting the Domicile keeps your heart young. » | Over My Head. » | On The Break Up. » | damn you, traffic. » | Fun, fun fun. » | sa tono ng dying inside. » | how dp are you? » | sucking the poison out of my life. »

Sky’s the limit.

written 9.7.2006 1041p

I had only one awwww moment today, and it came from my unidentical twin, [meron bang ganun? Bwahaha.] Melodya. I told her about my parinig a couple of entries ago and she asked me where my wish list is.

Cute di ba. The only time I was asked of that question was when I turned eighteen. And it’s touching, really. Wala lang.

So I am uploading my wish list. Sorry dears, if I make such a big fuss about this. I have already set my mind into this “it’s-my-party-and-I’ll-cry-if-I-want-to” mode ever since September started.

I love making wish lists. =)


*N series cellphone: N72, N73.
*an Aquilan boyfriend
*tamagochi, Polly Pocket
*calvin & hobbes
*Gilmore Girls, Sex and the City DVDs
*The Corrs' first ever album
*The Spa certificates
*Sokie. i want Sokie.
*yoga class
*John Mayer tickets for November
*an Aquilan boyfriend
*The Devil Wears Prada [book or DVD]
*a new car, i.e., Mazda 3
*Sex and the City trivia game
*Disney princesses puzzle, vcds
*constant glowing for an entire day
*an Aquilan boyfriend
*Albums: Bamboo, OnL, Apo Tribute, James Blunt. Just ask me.
*Beauty Bar gift certificates
*Olay Total Effects
*iDog, or a girlfriend for Chito
*a day of all-expense paid shopping
*Neutrogena body oil
*a good surprise from Duh Perm
*Wet N Wild lipstick, 517A
*an Aquilan boyfriend
*lifetime supply of the P150/pair black slippers that I adore
*party na ang food ay isaw, chocnut, fishballs, quecquec, coke, mang jimmy’s sisig, gummy bears, vodka ice, sbarro’s white, mac n cheese, orange swits, san mig
*P1000 worth of gas. =p
*a year’s subscription to Cosmo
*Ateneo Law jacket
*DVDs of the entire Full House series
*an Aquilan boyfriend
*condo unit in Rockwell
*his perfume.
*a weekend with Duh Perm on the beach
*guaranted weekly hot oil treatments for at least a year
*Eat Mangoes Naked by Spark
*moments that take my breath away
*an Aquilan boyfriend
*Breakfast buffet at Mactan Shangri La
*The Body Shop concealer, 01 ata


OMG. I just realized, I did actually envision this year’s birthday of mine to be as close as that in Uptown Girls. Yung she wakes up at ten in the eve to go to her surprise party prepared by 30 of her bestest friends and the corridor and even the lobby of her condo leading to her unit were packed with flowers and gifts. Malaki ngang challenge yon.


Pero hanggang Plan C? adik ka talaga. =)

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox