« Home | Visiting the Domicile keeps your heart young. » | Over My Head. » | On The Break Up. » | damn you, traffic. » | Fun, fun fun. » | sa tono ng dying inside. » | how dp are you? » | sucking the poison out of my life. » | too long nails hurt. » | the last hurrah. »

The Countdown

written 9/7/2006 1235a

I want to thank my parents. I know they didn’t plan it this far but I adore the fact that I was born this month. The busiest month in a law student’s life. The busiest, and unless you’re a barrister, the most fun-filled month. Aba, may libreng party at the end of the month. Saan ka pa. =)

I love the thought of it eh: Friday I go to my two-hour class. Then it’s off to my celeb. Then the following night’s the batch party. Then on Sunday is the salabong. That is practically three parties for me. Fun right.

Hmmm, I guess I’ll have one of those four-day weddings.

Early this morning I was surprised. The maid said my Dad left a gift for me. Guess what, a freaking stun gun, that doubles as a flashlight and I should keep in car to be used only against hold uppers. Hmmm, that is how much he loves me huh.

And the literature that came with it said that its other model resembles a celphone. Ayos talaga.

Oh, I remember. Kanina I went to starbs to fetch the other princess. One of the child beggars said, “ate mamaya pagbalik mo ha [bili ka], maganda ka naman e, ligawan kita.” And it came from a girl. I, swear to God, was freaked out I rushed walking.

And my sister, I doubt it if she will give me my 1000 bucks worth of gas. She does not even want to pay her P50 utang. Ibaon na lang daw sa limot. Kamusta.

O, I want to know how did my Consti exam go. After that, I can party.

And the new party planner. He has to fix my schedule, kamusta ang pagiging sekretarya nating lahat. =p But he has to do good ha, it’s me we’re talking about [ang saya ng birthday, you can pressure anyone into doing anything and you’ll end up disclaiming it with, it’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to.=D]. I remember the kwento about Shem’s birthday, when Mel got fed up talking to him that he ended up talking to Haze and complained to her about how frustrating party… actually, executing the plan could be. Fun di ba. =p

He really does have to do good, magaling magplan sila Melodya eh. Well, he knows naman what I really want. No need for a tangible gift, really. I want something that had made me glow ever since I entertained the idea of it. And it still does, mapatollgate man or a well-lighted lib. =p

Sarap mangpressure. =)

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox