« Home | On The Break Up. » | damn you, traffic. » | Fun, fun fun. » | sa tono ng dying inside. » | how dp are you? » | sucking the poison out of my life. » | too long nails hurt. » | the last hurrah. » | si eunice ay isang loser. =D » | stream of consciousness »

Over My Head.

written 8/24/2006 743p

I love that song, I dunno why. Ang hilig ko sa panglasing na kanta no.

Random thoughts, people. =)

-May kasalanan na naman ako kay Peklat. Nabangga ko na naman siya nung Tuesday. Kamusta naman kasi, I was not paying enough attention. And I think the handbrake’s still up. But the Ford that I hit, with its rubber thingie which kept it from getting a dent because of my negligence, is something that I hate and love at the same time.
Ironically the night before that while the family was praying, my Mom blurted out, “Ano ba yan Ate, andami mo nang peklat, ginagaya mo na ang kotse mo.” Mothers with such unconditional love. Ayos.

-While I was on my way home last night, I heard a poll over the radio: if you were given the choice, which would you rather have, food or gas. I laughed like hell and without thinking answered, “[insert my favorite swear word here], food!”
I just got frustrated about how gluttonous I have become when the answers to that poll flooded with dreams of lower price of gas. Guess I can’t blame myself; after all I have had my share of pagpapagas.

Sheeeet. Did I just type that. Mali, mali.

I’m blaming it on Chi Ming Tsoi week.

-A ticket worth 200 bucks to Bohol. Hmmm, sounds too good to be true. Had it been to Bora I would have been going, “Is it Christmas? Is it my birthday?” mode already.

-I realized, I have yet to ahm, taste BTS. Wala lang.

-My wish list for my birthday. I have already updated it but well, just like every time I keep a wish list [of course Christmas last year was the exemption] I’ll keep it to myself. Haha, weirdo.

-The kid at Kfc kanina was so adorable, he really could have been mistaken to be my son. Well, minus the curly hair. But seriously, he will turn out to be a gorgeous boy. Maybe he’s my lost son, hmmm.
Hinde pa rin. Hindi talaga bagay.

-The Prince of Monaco is here! The cute one! Oooh, I was even willing to go to Payatas where he is to visit, according to Mom, just to see him. Cute talaga siya, I swear. Hindi yung tipong kailangan mo ng dram [ask Shem]. Siya yung tipong, “Tsk, tsk, tsk. Hot.” at mapapanganga ka na lang.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox