« Home | si eunice ay isang loser. =D » | stream of consciousness » | hay. » | drama, drama, drama. » | judgment day. » | the hardest week. » | a lonely sap. » | dammit, bumming around makes me a ditz. » | pagbula ng bibig. » | kung saan ako masaya. »

the last hurrah.

didn't expect today to be that dreaded day. when i have no choice but to break down.
i know im strong, but well. nagsabi na rin naman talga ako beforehand: occassionally, out of nowhere, expect me to break down.

nothing to lose, gaya nga ng motto ko yesterday. but then i just had to say bye to this. sobrang fitting ng song kay ate pearl kanina. "goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend, you have been the one for me.."

my little new york. ill be visiting often, count on that, but... but. you just broke my heart.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox