« Home | the hardest week. » | a lonely sap. » | dammit, bumming around makes me a ditz. » | pagbula ng bibig. » | kung saan ako masaya. » | yes. i'm so sick of love songs too. » | aaarg. » | i don't know na how to study. » | ang puso ni shem ay nagLOA. » | waterbed. »

judgment day.

shit.

i dunno why im here, blogging, and reading yahoo mails.

but like what i promised myself, ill be opening it tomorrow. kapag dumaan at lumipas na ang bagyo.

please.

nobody text me about anything about it. nagpapakamanhid ako. sooner or later, bibigay ako at magbbreakdown.

kung magkikita tayo sa 15, good. kung hindi, wish me the best.

luck everyone.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox