« Home | i don't know na how to study. » | ang puso ni shem ay nagLOA. » | waterbed. » | take a stand. » | fathers. » | ang galing ni shem! » | kamusta naman. » | sige. » | hoop. » | i believe in fairies. i do, i do. »

aaarg.

wrong decisions.

i'm a fan of making 'em.

i wore my palest maong, and guess what. it rained. now 1/4 of my pants [have lesion. haha.] is officially disgustingly soaked.

and i saw an old batchmate's friendster profile. gaaad she looks rested and glamorous and happy. well. they've always been like that anyway. i just, unconsciously compare myself to them. and i hate it, i hate it.

apparently i still have the ugly little duckling inside me.

blah.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox