« Home | hoop. » | i believe in fairies. i do, i do. » | a moment of procrastination, and i ain't proud of it. » | sana naman. » | ako ay nagbalik. [sadly, sa tono ni la lopez] » | isa ka pa. » | feelingera ka kasi. » | adik. » | hay. » | patayan na. »

sige.

dapat natutulog na ako ngayon e.

pero hindi. kelangang maging mahirap maghanap ng examples ng fallacies of ambiguity.

nanai just texted me, greeting me for today's uhm, occassion. she said she made chocolate truffles for her ahm, lovey dovey. hehe =p she also asked me what are my plans for today.

all i said was, im gonna pretend to be nerd.

nothing wrong with fafajo or today. ako'y sadyang tinatamad.

at napupurga sa ambiguity.

nakakaisa pa lang kami ni ana ha, btw. isang babae pa lang na may dalang bouquet.

where is the love people. where is it.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox