« Home | sige. » | hoop. » | i believe in fairies. i do, i do. » | a moment of procrastination, and i ain't proud of it. » | sana naman. » | ako ay nagbalik. [sadly, sa tono ni la lopez] » | isa ka pa. » | feelingera ka kasi. » | adik. » | hay. »

kamusta naman.

1. i have the ugliest pasa ever in the back of my right knee. nalimutan ko na ang tawag dun ni fafajo. anyway. monday night i slept while trying to numb the pain [and the paranoia] because my right knee started to cramp. baka hindi ako makapagdrive. or worse, baka bigla akong magcramp while driving [which, incidentally, is another great fear of mine.]

2. woke up ok, so i drove myself to school. normal. come after lunch i started not feeling well, i.e., mabigat ang katawan at head aches.

3. fafajo cancelled our anniv celeb. hay buhay.

4. oblicon. feverish na ako. i made mom fetch me to have the ugliest pasa ever checked. i was almost about to cut logic, pero wala lang.

5. went to the emergency. lied down in one of their beds. took a blood test [while thinking, kelangan ba nila ng consent ko to get a sample of my blood? hindi ba violation of human rights yun?]

yon. after the four day long weekend, after four days of pagbubuhay baboy [at paghahanap ng regalo for fafajo], nagkasakit ako. i had to pay just for a doctor to tell me i have trangkaso. i had to give samples of my blood just to get a "don't worry, you're normal" result.

whoah.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox