« Home | Over My Head. » | On The Break Up. » | damn you, traffic. » | Fun, fun fun. » | sa tono ng dying inside. » | how dp are you? » | sucking the poison out of my life. » | too long nails hurt. » | the last hurrah. » | si eunice ay isang loser. =D »

Visiting the Domicile keeps your heart young.

written 8/27/2006 1237a

It’s been long overdue. I went there a couple of weeks ago yet it still felt like I haven’t been there in ages. Actually. It felt like I didn’t spend an entire life - altering year there. Yet, for some reason, I didn’t feel alienated. I was treated as if I never left. Hmmm, my dearies are good hosts, apir, apir.

The good thing is, I found a better perspective to all of these: law school is just that, school. Four years. After that we can regroup and be the crazy noisy strong – willed and – hearted kids at heart that we have always been. A group of ten or more being like that is better and way understandable than just two people kasi, right Shem. =p

Honestly, whose reaction did I like the best? Pepe’s. Isa pa kasing long overdue, hindi kasi nagpapakita. It started when we saw Ana alone in Starbs that’s again converting into a giant freezer [awww I miss it, and my Tuesday croissant mornings.]. She was surprised and happy to see us, and get this, she asked us to sit down. Nakakatawa, para kaming bisita. She said Pepe and the rest of the people went to Fort to buy GoNuts. Awww. I miss that spontaneity, arrg. And honestly, I have never seen Pepe that genuinely happy, o baka lang dahil namiss niya kami.

I guess it’s a blessing in disguise to be where Shem and I are right now and we can only get to visit them every now and them. We can only see the nice parts of their days and well, despite our complaints about the drought in Beda, we are floating.

And as expected, what I like about them: there may be lull moments [kasi naman mali mga hirit ni Ralph =p] but those are always outdone by the immense moments of freaking good laughs elicited by the ever-classic lines of my dearies especially euns [not really a surprise there, huh.] Minsan na lang sumakit panga ko sa kakatawa, I just realized.

And yes, I also miss it. Tipsiness and yet driving home right before my Dad does. Only in Rockwell, people. Only in Rockwell.

To my dearies, fellow gangstas. Naiwan talaga sa inyo ang puso ko. Apir.

Loved every minute I spent there. Tonight, and the past year.


***BTW. I may seem like a feelingera but, but. I’m turning 22 on the 22nd, isn’t that enough reason to fuss and be expectant at the same time about my birthday this year?
Anyway. I understand how hard this year will be, I know that we’ve done pretty much everything when it comes to birthdays. Therefore I shall only ask for two things:
a. I want a good surprise.
b. I want to feel loved.
Give me those two, and I will be fine.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox