« Home | dahil masyado daw akong madrama. » | ay nku » | sembreak na. » | pop quiz. » | eto talaga e. » | isang senyales na matanda ka na: ang pagpayag sa o... » | im busy, im blogging. » | zzzzzzzzzzz. » | saya. » | ngayong tahimik na ang gabi, panu na. »

cici smiles. good for him.

lately my friends from ateneo saw one of my worst traits: i am a mess.
they may probably see me dancing around acting as if everything is perfect, yet if one hears what i'm really trying to say, one can say that even the eyes can keep lies.

i've never learned to keep it all together. one aspect of my life just has to be falling apart for me to continue living my so-called life. i've only had a few rare moments when i truly believed the forces of the universe connived so that i could finally be contentedly happy.

to the perm, my heart will always remember you. if this kind of friendship is inherent in law school then i guess a lot of people are missing out on this kind of blessedness. thanks for being such dependable fairy godmas; thanks for reminding me how fun it is to be spontaneously human; thank you for being strong for me when i was falling apart; thanks for constantly assuring me that one way or another, you've got my back. i realized i don't need to belong in an official organized group to feel this sense of belongingness. ym conference me, anytime.

to nes and to nanaiers, thanks. we're living different lives now and yet you managed to meet me halfway just to listen to my woes. sa susunod na crossroads ulit.

later in the eve i'm going to watch the premiere of zorro with the girls. bittersweet. this might be the last time i'll see them.

and it breaks my heart into pieces.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox