« Home | i need some form of rebellion. seriously. » | budjoy takes 3d midterms in a gypsy skirt » | 1143 na. 16 minutes to go. » | hello, spongebob. konting karma lang ha. » | ironic. » | dear bebe » | nde ako schizo? » | yea. » | even for me, grabe na eto. » | pahabol. »

weirdo.

i'm in an internet cafe right now, and my name's eloise.

btw i'm loving blogspot's new composing area, or whatever. =p

yesterday was the last day for midterms, and even if i wasn't that proud of my performance in the tests i couldn't help myself from jumping and shouting, "i'm free!!!!!"

kasi naman noh. morning palang all i can think of is when to start planning for my birthday party.

after the tests, the nice Mrs. Noel treated the class in her restaurant. bad trip sobrang yummy nung caramel merengue. a few sips of beer made me noisier than they think i really am.

well. quite a nice night last night. geez. the next time that'll happen again, it'll be after finals.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox