« Home | hello, spongebob. konting karma lang ha. » | ironic. » | dear bebe » | nde ako schizo? » | yea. » | even for me, grabe na eto. » | pahabol. » | take a tour inside my mind. » | interesting. » | humbles you. »

1143 na. 16 minutes to go.

I'm supposed to send to my friends my share in the philo readings, and yet, i haven't received any invitations for a new yahoogroup.

What's worse, I haven't even started typing my part.

Galing. Gimbal.

Maya na nga lang. I've got tons to write about..

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox