« Home | budjoy takes 3d midterms in a gypsy skirt » | 1143 na. 16 minutes to go. » | hello, spongebob. konting karma lang ha. » | ironic. » | dear bebe » | nde ako schizo? » | yea. » | even for me, grabe na eto. » | pahabol. » | take a tour inside my mind. »

i need some form of rebellion. seriously.

i dunno what's happening to me, but lately, as in since yesterday i seem to get pissed quite easily. the poor maid is always the first person whom i displace my rage, well can't really blame myself because she really is something. something not efficient, i mean. i mean, already snoring at nine pm? this is not exactly a probinsya anymore, iha.

i'm sure i'm not mad at him, because he didn't do anything naman. he just had to sleep because he's sleepy na and he doesn't want any more pimples and he got tired watching movies yesterday. plus the fact that he's a sort of mantika when he sleeps. these, mysteriously, didn't affect me today or last night the way it usually did. wala lang. sanayan lang siguro.

then, this loser. geez. he has been my patient-in-training, with me hoping that if i'll be able to at least influence him to change for the better, maybe the path i really should be taking is psychology. but it has been five years now. five years, and he is still a freaking idiot who thinks he's God's gift to the world, when in fact he really isn't and i said that from the bottom of my heart. he is just a stupid moron who God probably fondly calls, "the one who got away even if clearly, he shouldn't have, because he'll cause the end of mankind."

i need some thing. not drugs. i take enough drugs already. i should've ordered vodka cruiser last saturday. who smokes dj mix in strawberry?

or maybe, this is pms.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox