« Home | i hate it. » | ugh » | Warfreak » | The Principle of Operative Fact. » | pms-ing » | fingers crossed. » | ten four. » | The Longest Weekend, Goodbye to » | The Longest Weekend V: Milenyo » | The Longest Weekend IV: Payback »

grocerying

yes, i shall be a dweeb now and blog about my day today grocerying.

i have always loved going to the grocery. to me it's sort of my stress reliever, my equivalent to a normal girl's spontaneous shopping for shoes or a new hairdo when depressed. i have just always loved it.

and yes, because it only means im getting more food.

this day's grocerying session was a bit different because i was actually proud of everything i bought. [fine, technically, daddy bought them but you know what i mean.] usually kasi i buy tons of stuff, mostly junk food, that dad gets frustrated because the price gets way way way too high, and im not exaggerating.anyway.

this paradigm shift happened earlier today while i was stuck inside the car with ivy doing the crossroad in the newspaper and chito barking his little heart out because his parents left him to check on the stores. i dunno from where did it start, but i just thought of... well. pinky amador doing surgery that's not invasive, the cutest little baby girl in the church who is crazy about chito and who i wish is my daughter, the little kids that im gonna bear, not anytime soon of course, and well, my ageing legs. then i said to myself, pinky amador is not really my idol or anything, but i fit well to her lifestyle before. eat drink smoke. but now she's doing the healthy living thing. and she's okay.

it just hit me now, that choosing to live healthily is another aspect of maturity. that you've accepted that you're not a kid anymore, bursting with energy and life. now more than ever, you need to invest in your own health, not just to enable you to work efficiently, but also because other people depend on you, to help them, work for them, care for them and love them.geez im so slow.

took me 22 years to realize that. omygaaaadtalaga.

yup, shifting again to my ditzy mode.

so we went to grocery and i had the mindset to change what i eat, well fine, little by little. and the Executive Secretary was very helpful in reminding me what to buy. without the little junkies that i still have to let go (ie, ruffles, eaji, mac and cheese, turones), my cart resembled that of a mom's, well sort of. blame me being taong tabon, i just cant upload the pic: somebody teach me!

i swear, i couldn't believe it. how clean it feels.

i just have to stick to this, and im on my way there.

and, yup, a picture of all the existing vodka cruisers [which i took but i couldnt post] reminded me of the pedophile of Beda, Nil. stop being taong tabon, dear.=)

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox