« Home | rollercoaster of emotions, never good. » | asar basar. » | i need to show some versatility. » | hmm. » | badabadidap. » | tsktsktsk. » | salamat. » | bakbakan na, joke. » | kainggit. sabagay, madali akong maiingit sa ganito. » | nakakadiri na. »

Because there exists a HATE book.

She's so lucky. This is the first time I've ever done something like this. I know, she isn't worthy of my time, or an entry in my blog. But because of a.) this is my blog, I've the prerogative of choosing what I wanna write about; and b.) I really have to have an outlet for this, I feel I'm near to killing somebody, that's why this has to have a place here.

See, she's not the first one to be like that. In fact, if you think about it, we've encountered worse people than her. Ever since I was a little beautiful [hehe. Ehem.] girl I've always been branded as either a supladita or worse, maarte. The latter description I have yet to ponder upon; I know I sometimes speak like a cono "can-I-make-tusok-tusok-the-balls" pero I know deep inside I'm just a sometimes kikay but most of the times barubal person. But there. Anyway. The former, I attribute to two factors: first, genetically, specifically from my Dad's side [you should see my titas from Dad's side: mistisahing akala mataray on the outside pero pusong mamon pala], and the second, from my environment, ever since I was a kid. Pagpapakafreud, childhood experiences especially with maids, contributed largely to who I am now.

So you now know it's about the infamous maid.

Well, she's young. I believe sixteen. Hehe, don't sumbong us to SSS or DSWD, I've to maintain my good moral character. =p Back to where I was. She's young, I know. She has yet to learn about stuff. But the sad thing with her is, she acts and thinks as if she's already a grown-up, who just can't change anymore. Ika nga sa kawayan, sobrang tanda na hindi na pwedeng matuwid.

You can deal kasi with naive people e; people can learn di ba. Pero siya yung typical useless waster of money type of maid: inefficient, tamad, tanga [seriously], proud, kirengkeng, bastos, at talandi. As in, the only reason why she's still here is because of the fact that there would be no one in the house sa buong maghapon. Yun lang. As in.

Just like what I have already said she isn't the worst we've had; we've encountered the really bitching type, o yung walang hiya, o yung inherently stupid at lost. Pero oo, sa tingin ko ngayon lang naming naencounter ang pinagsama-samang ugaling yon: at honestly, I can live my life without that.

Saan ka nakakita ng maid na mas sumasagot pa sa Dad mo compared sa iyo? Saan ka nakakita ng maid na ang nagagawa pa lang, kapag tinanong mo ng banding alas tres ng hapon, kung ano na ang naaccomplish niya, ay ang bumili ng load para sa celfone nya? Saan ka nakakita ng maid na nagpapadeliver para sa sarili niya ng dalawang pizza, tapos she won't eat it din naman? Saan ka nakakita ng maid na a day after ordering for pizza, nag-order ulit ng sandwich ata at dalawang coke, all amounting to 400 bucks? Saan ka nakakita ng maid na, actually ng TAO na, sa sobrang katamaran ay hindi naliligo either up to four freaking days, or until may pumansin na sa fact na apat na araw na yung damit niya?

Takte hindi ko na nga iniintindi yung fact na nung pumunta dito si Joseph last week, nagpapacute siya e. Eh, partly at fault naman kasi si Joseph e. Damn that muscle shirt.

I really dunno why I'm so mad at her. I really don't. I know I'm a little bit of Ms. Minchin but honestly, I dunno why I'm so hars with her.

I hate her. I really do. She's wasting our money when we could give it to somebody more deserving, or at least, pretends to be deserving of it. I'm not asking naman for an almost mechanical maid, ang gusto ko lang ay at least polite at yung magpapasukob sa yo, after all you're the amo. Ambigat talaga sa loob, imagine, she went to sleep daw last night at two and yet she falls asleep while eating and ironing. Samantalang ako, kami. Mas madami pa kaming mabibigat na hinaharap araw-araw pero kahit antok, tuloy pa rin.

Sori rin siya. My parents thought about putting up a business while she is the maid. The fact that ako na ang naatasang magsupervise ng house plus the frustrating law school life made me this way. Mag – isa na nga, hindi ka na sanay magpatakbo ng bahay, pagod ka na galing sa school, tatanga-tanga at bastos pa ang kausap mong buong araw nakikipaglandian sa boypren niya sa text. Please understand my propensity to commit homicide.

I really want her out. I do. If you think about it, she should be thanking us, because we gave her a chance. But because of the fact that she just can't do what's expected of her, she just got to go.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox