« Home | compensation » | can't i » | music(finally..i love you baby!) » | bad baby. » | i have a feeling about this. » | dahil sa lss. » | Asan yung gate ng blue? » | reyna ng lss » | Redemption at EK » | hay. »

nakakadiri na.

it's now 1237 in my computer's clock. or whatever.

nakakadiri na.

woke up at around 930, despite only getting 5 hours of non-refreshing sleep, thanks to Mumiel [hehe].

my breakfast was given to me at around 1030 and yet i only ate a couple of minutes before twelve.

i promised cici that i'm gonna liberate him from his anghit look right after i finish eating, which i'll do after i finish editing my blog entry.

and yet, i'm still here.

tama na.

pero in fairness, i'm liking the songs on the maid's radio ha. 80's eto. at yung peyborit ni Roderick Paulate. hmmm.

80's music reminds me of judi while we were tortured by the thesis. ah, i miss her. and intsik and her marwyn too. and the whole gang. and college, and la salle....

siya, siya.

oo. perils of having a laptop.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox