« Home | music(finally..i love you baby!) » | bad baby. » | i have a feeling about this. » | dahil sa lss. » | Asan yung gate ng blue? » | reyna ng lss » | Redemption at EK » | hay. » | Tama si Ness. Bubula ang bibig ko. » | para matapos na ang kabanatang ito. »

can't i


Bebe's such a sweet sandía. Friday morning I found him tinkering the template of this blog, only to find out that he's actually installing in it that music stuff that you hear [well, at least I hear]. He's such a sweet little one. He knows when to make me cry.



I just can't decide what song to choose.



This one is sad huh.



Geekybaby is out there, playing gunbound. So that he won't get sleepy when we talk. Hay, sweet baby.



****



I found my new love.



Self-explanatory as to my choice.



So cute and opinionated.



Besides. I'm lonely and I'm already bored.



I think it's time for a change.



The name?



Yorkshire terrier.



Haha.



I saw one of them last night at Bioresearch, and just like every reformed dog-hater, I thought it was simply adorable. Sobrang liit! Just like the stuffed toy Bebe Fafa Joseph gave me before.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
an example of yorkies. a little supladita, I know, but yorkies are apparently "opinionated". hmmm. maybe i can ask its opinion regarding the babaeng ganid.





He is adorable. But I hope it's a she.



Can you change dogs just as often as you change... hmmm. I dunno. Clothes?



****



Tomorrow I'm gonna have dinner with my girls.



The birthday girl ate glee texted nes and I last Wednesday, and there was a hint of sadness in her text. Not confirmed yet, but, women just have good intuition you know.



I wanted to go to Town instead of her choice, which is Festival. After giving out that suggestion I immediately went ashamed of myself, ako na nga ang ililibre mamimili pa ako. Wala lang, I don't usually prefer Town over Festi, but something I don't even know made me miss Town. Especially now that Bebe Joseph pala is going there tomorrow din. Hay. O well. Soon I'll be having my own birthday.



****



La Salle won over UP this afternoon. Thank God. I really thought La Salle is returning to its bano days.



Still wishing it won't win over Ateneo, though.Ü



****



SATC had a rerun last Thursday, and it was fab.



Sometimes I wish I was just living in New York. With my frilly skirts and high heels and barhopping with my friends.



Can't I just be a little bit of Carrie Bradshaw, or even a Charlotte York?



Not really. For obvious reasons. [check out RPC by Luis Reyes, p635. my favorite line as of now]



Besides. Although I don't admit it all the time, real life is better than tv.



****



Days to go before the opening: [actually counting with my hands] Five.



Geez. Can't believe it's for real in just five days' time.



And fiesta's just around the corner. Mom's anticipating lots of orders for Fiesta. I on the other hand anticipate lots of shouting and stress and frustration because of that. I know, I won't do the cooking, but there. Mom is excited, I am frustrated.



Wonders of being praning.



****



September na. Today another, well, friend of mine celebrated his birthday. I have another kuya for nineteen days. After that I'm no longer considered a twenteen. I will officially become an adult. I'll be expected to start providing for myself. Heck, I'll even stop being my parents' dependent! Sa healthcare benefits, I mean.



AYOKO PO.



*sighs* Life. Can't I just do a Death Becomes Her?

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox