« Home | para matapos na ang kabanatang ito. » | gimbal ang mga pusang ito. get a room. » | basta. the things to write about sa next entry. » | eh. » | last na. napapakinggan ko kasi e. » | shit! anung oras na! » | ate glee » | uncontinuous flow of thought » | surfin' surfin. » | chito. he's a beast. »

Tama si Ness. Bubula ang bibig ko.

While thinking of the best first sentence and looking at the dogs as they flirt with each other, I realized that I have so much more kwento compared to what I have actually thought.


Friday morning I woke up with a headache. Headache and tired eyes. What should I expect, di ba, alas tres ba naman matulog Thursday. Bebe Joseph had to pick up his atm card, but before starting the day we got to talk muna.

I left the house late. Not proud of it, considering the events that happened afterwards, but there.

Finished typing the rest of the digests thirty minutes before class. Take note, haven’t had lunch yet.

So I go to my Consti class, with the typical “I-will-forgive-myself-if-I’ll-just-say-pass” perspective. Little did I know, today was the today.

Ever got that feeling when you know you’re gonna be called that day, that moment? That was what happened. I was ready to discuss the “fascinating, coz it doesn’t happen every day” Estrada case, and then he asked me another case which I have read before, but I honestly, pretty much negligently, forgot. I glanced at dear Milagros, who was in charge of that case’s digest, Ma. Carmen was I think ready na to coach me, then I uttered those dreadful words:

“I’m sorry Sir, I forgot that case.”

Tapos sabay almost cry upon sitting. Pinatigil lang ng mga tao sa paligid. Milagros was already saying the most sincere sorry ever.

O well. I look at it as karma, and a lesson. Good thing I’m not as balat sibuyas as I used to be.

Next time, next time.

Philo. As always I was bored as hell. One of my favorite moments was when Shem didn’t want to give a piece of yellow paper, she was waiving it in the air, then I said “oi dahil sa iyo nagkaseventy ako.” She immediately gave it to me. Ü

I was sooo bored during Philo that I let my mind wander. And also because of the fact that my mind has been tired ever since I woke up this morning. Thus, my first something, I dunno what to call it.

I just have to think of a way to put it here. =p

I dunno how to call that. Absolutely freestyle type of creative writing? Thinking out loud? Documenting an hour of what my brain processes every single moment?
Hayy. Then Maria Carmen gives it a “title”. She calls it I am normal.
Geez. Don’t wanna defend myself, but again, I’m just proud of myself for embracing my eccentricities.

After Philo the girls and I went to eat at Dencio’s with some of our blockmates. Hehe, ordered Vodka ice for my drink, and I loved it. Not as much as I do Shirley temple and softdrinks, but I enjoyed it. Anyway, I was scared drinking vodka would make me at the very least tipsy, pero thank goodness it didn’t naman. Because if that happened I’m sure I know who’ll get most upset at me. Good girl ako bebi, pramis.

After that I went again, sobrang unexpectedly, to starbucks to buy kape before leaving. I had to, because I was sleepy already and I have yet to go grocery-ing, being the night when Mom isn’t home and there’s nothing to eat the morning after. But after paying some people started coming over and it was fun talking about something else other than consti. So I stayed. Take note, I bought kape at around 6 at I left at 730. Without making the driver eat dinner. My friends say that was mean of me, I believe somebody realized how hard life could be to someone tasked to be my driver, but the little mean side of me didn’t really care; what’s worse, that side rationalized, “well, that’s inherent in this type of job.” Was just being human. And besides, it’s not like I said nothing’s wrong with that scenario; because I realized, later on, that that [i.e., making him wait for me instead of making him eat muna] was a bad move of mine.

Anyway. Stop it with the rationalizing.

Had a great time with the people in Starbucks that night. Dios mio, as always, tawa ako nang tawa. I believe two of Eunice’s guests that night in her “good morning good morning” show moved on from their “Yves-is-such-a-mahinhin-soft spoken-lady” impressions of moi. And another take note: hindi ako lasing.

So finally at 730 I peeled myself off from the Starbucks couch, mostly because of guilt that the driver hasn’t eaten yet. I was supposed to grocery at Alabang pa but the traffic was built up when I was deciding. So I ended up going to SM Makati.

That was actually the first time I groceried alone in SM Makati. I was even scared that I won’t find the driver agad, having absolutely no means of communication between us, for the cellphone’s with the other driver, and that SM would actually close with me still looking for him. But I was lucky that day to see him like five minutes after I went to the meeting place. Heck, he was there na before I sent to watermelon ice cream my “help-me-I’ve-nobody-with-me-here” text.

Was quite proud of myself, really. Minsan lang kasing mangyari yun, that spontaneously at sobrang courageous ang leap of faith decision ko. hmmm. Should that more often.

MORE stories coming up.Ü

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox