« Home | reyna ng lss » | Redemption at EK » | hay. » | Tama si Ness. Bubula ang bibig ko. » | para matapos na ang kabanatang ito. » | gimbal ang mga pusang ito. get a room. » | basta. the things to write about sa next entry. » | eh. » | last na. napapakinggan ko kasi e. » | shit! anung oras na! »

Asan yung gate ng blue?

Ok, last kwentos.

1. Hindi siya Christian.

Pretty much because of that comment of mine, I might be attending a 1st birthday party for someone. I won’t give out names na lang ha, her Mom’s in my Friendster list e.

Last week while my parents were away an invitation was given to me, at yun nga, about the birthday party. It was specifically addressed to some people with whom the grandparents of the birthday celebrator had grudges with long ago. Thus, when the Mom of the celebrator handed to me the invitation and actually asked me to make the invited come, I wasn’t surprised.

So I relayed the chizmax to my Mom who, upon arriving last Saturday from Subic, did the same to the other invited. When I asked her what was their reaction later on that night, hmmm. Let’s just say that was one of the lamest excuses I’ve ever heard in my life.

Then surprisingly I found myself arguing with her about it. That because of such reason their claim that they’re willing to make up with the other party is negated. Why don’t they just admit that they don’t wanna fix things up with the other party. Now that the other party has done something to bridge the gap, they don’t have any reasons to claim that that other party just don’t do their part.

She said it was all in the past. I said that’s the point. That’s in the past, they’re trying to do something about it, if you don’t wanna patch things up with them, wag nang magpalabuy-laboy ng rason. Admit that you can’t take them anymore as friends, not make up some lame stories. That’s not being Christian, I said, because it’s not the real “forgive-and-forget” that you’re doing.

When Dad was playing the d*vil’s advocate yesterday, he cleverly circumvented the argument. In the end, the situation turned out to be, I’ll be the one going in behalf of the invited.

Geez. Grown ups. Galing.


2. Iiyak na si Mami, katabi na niya si Chichi

Yesterday, after attending the mass, Dad left na for Jakarta [matigas na pagbabasa, required =p], and as always, Ivy and I teased Mom about it. Wala lang, that she won’t stop crying until Dad gets back home. Tapos yesterday, as in hindi pa nakakasakay sa car, asar talo na agad. Dad was still there so she was like, “Dad o, inaasar na nila ako”.

O well. Ayoko nang ganung set up. I know it’s only temporary lang, because Dad’s company is finally expanding around Asia, but if it’s my turn na, I don’t want my husband to go leave me pretty much every month. Ika nga ng Corrs sa “All the Love in the World”, nights go lonely.

Indeed it does.

Basa mo yan Bebe ha. Ü

O well, he knows my stand naman. I don’t want him leaving me, mapa school man o gimmicks with his friends and definitely kung darating nga na he has to go for work. Sasama ako, worst case scenario.

Sowi sweet sweet, hindi pwede mambabae. =p Tayo na lang mangchicks.

Wala ring panama kay Chito. Until now he’s downstairs, probably waiting for Dad to come home. He’s such a sweet baby. Sayang, he just can’t speak Tagalog.

3. A little piece of heaven

Yesterday ulit, I spontaneously invited Mami to go get massages, feeling ko kasi may naipit na vein sa likod ko. Being my Mom who also loves massages, go siya. Syempre not the expensive spas in Makati. Sa may labasan lang, but you know what, it was such a great bargain.

It was only for P250 bucks. Galing di ba. I think you cannot do anything with that amount pag sa The Spa talaga, where I was baptized with the wonders of massage. But it was nice. The atmosphere resembles that of The Spa’s, kaya ok. Sulit.

Of course the massage was fine. I was just sinisipon but it went well. While distracting myself from getting tickled, I formulated the following questions of life. Answers would be highly appreciated.

a. Do butt cheeks get tired too, that there’s logic in massaging it? [oi. Hindi actual experience ha. Just wondering. Besides, somebody already answered it, I just opt to keep that answer to myself.]

b. What do you call the phobia for getting tickled?

c. Isn’t it again, double standards that women clients get massaged by fellow women, while men get massaged by women?

d. Isn’t it a neat idea to have the option of having something to look at doon sa hole that you put your head into when your back gets massaged? I dunno, a 3D picture or something.

e. Ever wonder what the manghihilots are talking about when either you’re sleeping, or your face is covered in cloth while getting massaged?

Maybe I’ll send them to Reader’s Digest.

Damn. School na naman tomorrow.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox