« Home | prepaid wasting » | whoah. » | straight to the heart. » | take a picture. » | .... » | peer pressure. » | so far not that good. » | shoulda woulda coulda » | Uunahan ko na si Mufasa. » | The Melodie effect. »

sa tingin ko mali ito.

huh. linggo na. pero hanggang 1113 pa lang ata ako.

the others are already memorizing it, btw.

saya.

sige, tapusin na to.

tomorrow's the first day. i don't feel blessed. i should, i know, but there. i feel eyes watching me. everyone's promised to step up their game or whatever and i feel helpless because i didn't join in their promising. *sighs* i just hope i could recover my self-esteem before i lose it again.

hay. please help me. tell me i can do it, if i just believe in myself.

~~~~~
i had my hair cut yesterday at around three. i was done at around four. [as expected it looked fabulous yesterday, but today's a different story.] i brought chito with me so that ivy would be forced to go home early and desist from her plans of panghihiganti against me. so we were there at around 430. i even showed to fafajo my haircut, but he and his friends were already off to go to their house at around 5. so we waited in the van.

she came at around nine in the eve.

apparently, she went to corrigidor. for what reasons, i don't know. basta all i can remember when she rode the van she said this:

"ano, anong feeling ng paghihintay for three hours?"

straight to the heart.

i've never seen a dog that mad at me. he really had to come near me and bark like hell. like, "wtf why did u put me in this hell".... sa sobrang kainipan.

~~~~
dumating na kami sa ganoong punto ng aming relasyon.

"ikaw, may lakad ka ba bukas?"

na sinabi ng aking Dad.

that's where we are right now. no need to feel nervous the way i tortured myself with before. you just had to tell him what your lakads are the following day. walang kiyeme- kiyeme. just fix your sched with ivy's accordingly.

siguro nga. lumalaki na kami. or more accurately, tanggap na niyang malaki na kami.

good thing he still doesn't ask me to work.

~~~~
the green car left us na.

friday mawn i received a text message from my mom who's now in cebu [hmmmm. maybe she should scout na the new hilton hotel. hmmm..] saying that she won't be able to say goodbye to the car.

nasa cebu pa ang nagsabi sa akin ha. hay.

i really went out the house when it was parked there for a while. totoong hug ito. i also checked w/n kuya nash left something although he said he got the personal stuff na. but there. i got the pajero's radio's remote, anubaito. i was sad.

hay. nalulungkot tuloy ako ulit.

that car has been with us since... hmmm. highschool ata. that car was the only one mom got to drive, and that which she hit to the pader, making dad decide that she'll never drive again [or at least, he won't ride anything she'll drive].

hay.

and then a few minutes after kuya nash took the car to its buyer, i got this text, from dad:

"did you say goodbye and thanks to wje976?"

waaaaaaah.

*sighs.*

they'll never sell my shoecar. never can they touch it.

~~~~
this is it, yves.

break up with the internet.

it's been fun, intarnet.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox