« Home | take a picture. » | .... » | peer pressure. » | so far not that good. » | shoulda woulda coulda » | Uunahan ko na si Mufasa. » | The Melodie effect. » | at least for now. » | two stories of finality » | aarg. »

straight to the heart.

it's all that he said. all i heard was disappointment. but i have no reason to complain; i deserved it.
i thought that i was ready to hear what must be said, but really, i lied.
the only phrase that he uttered keeps on playing in my mind. and it breaks my heart every single time.
i didn't get a hug. i wasn't given the assurance that this didn't ruin their perception of me. i was not told that i can do it.
again. no right to complain. he gave me everything and i repay him with this.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox