« Home | hup. » | multiply. » | can't wait. » | lighter. » | patay na. » | lssjustwontstop » | boredom » | one lined fyis » | love autopsy. » | i need some therapy. »

work hard, party harder.

and i swear im working my ass off, and it's not even about me reviewing for the finals.

yeap moping entry number two.

this time not moping anymore, freaking mad. i promised myself that this will be the last night that i'll be the consti digests slave. but no. a couple of cases weren't digested yet. i can't open marielle's flashdisk. why is God testing me.

im about to email shem my hinanakits about this; i do believe she should thank God because i haven't threatened our friendship yet because of this and the strain it's causing me physically and emotionally. oh and yes, the time i sacrificed for this instead of reviewing for the finals.

pet peeves, aside from the million ones i know already:

1. late submission, especially if i was able to pass it on time

2. fines and the fact that i have to run after people who are imposed with them

3. 300+ pages to print, dammit

4. doing it on my own [while typing that i thought of something that i wont kwento anymore, im no yvie pervie =p]

5. people who ask for help at the last minute

6. people who pretend their work's ok when it's effin not

7. people who are fucking lazy to try to look for the case for the second or third time. and wont ask me where to look for it.

when shem resurfaces from her early vacation, i shall ask her one thing.

why did she leave these all to me.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox