« Home | i need some therapy. » | oo, nag-oobli ako. » | purging before the battle » | it's so gay, it's so me. » | I WANNA SHOP! » | mas malakas pa kay milenyo ha? etong sayo. » | give me due process. » | dear diary » | psycho xa. » | life and the way it jolts you. »

love autopsy.

hahaha.

kiko was pitying me last night over this but it's only tonight that i've felt the effect.

[411, the couples' night out saturday night was unplanned. kiko and becky initially met us up just to say hi. when we found out becky hasnt seen music and lyrics yet, yun na. she was looking for shem, who was i assumed studying for her finals. when i told her about the unplanned thing, she said she shouldve been there with us, if victor is here. now the question is, who is victor? i swear i cant remember.]

my unidentical twin's churva [o btw, doesnt that make us fraternal twins? hahaha] was right. pang lss lang ang music and lyrics.


well i have to admit, all day long i had way back to your heart as my lss.

but that's a better song.

i like the songs so much im actually considering buying the movie's soundtrack.

maybe i should quit law school and do chick flicks for the rest of my life instead. chick flicks are so predictably box-office. you dont necessarily need an innovative storyline, just one that pulls the right strings [to your heart - and yes i just controlled myself from puking].

i dont know whats wrong with me, i seem to be searching for more with regard to the movies that i watch these days. parating kulang.

but dont get me wrong, i loved every minute of music and lyrics. i even thought it's better than the holiday. im just expecting for more, i guess.

hugh grant stop singing in my head!

i cant help this feeling.

hehehe.

Labels: , ,

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox