« Home | I WANNA SHOP! » | mas malakas pa kay milenyo ha? etong sayo. » | give me due process. » | dear diary » | psycho xa. » | life and the way it jolts you. » | btw. » | break. » | support » | im blaming it on the drought. »

it's so gay, it's so me.

heehee. =)

this is what happens when dad leaves his laptop at home.

didnt go to tagaytay. i wanted to rest. and this is what happens.

this is a bit like mel's. i have another template actually, a lot gayer than this. but this is me, even if it closely resemble mel's. i hated that i feel safe with this template but that's true.

o well. and it's the eve already. ambilis ng panahon talaga.

happy holidays dears.

hahaha! i luve it... much better than the previous one... :D it's ok if it looks similar to mine... mas maarte lang yung akin... :P

Post a Comment

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox