« Home | support » | im blaming it on the drought. » | grocerying » | i hate it. » | ugh » | Warfreak » | The Principle of Operative Fact. » | pms-ing » | fingers crossed. » | ten four. »

break.

if you think about it, my sembreak has been hmmm,productive. fine not as much as it should have but there. consider the following accomplishments:


  • i slept like half of my time off
  • spent my days in the bed talking to either him or shem [yup, still torn between two lovers]
  • i spent time with my family
  • got myself blockmates with shem and kiko [wink, wink]
  • i cut my hair [and yes, euns is now the only one who could sing bagay ba sa kin ang kulot.]
  • got the cuppycake mp3 [to which im addicted to]
  • went to the dentist
  • passed crim1, woohoo
  • bought some new things
  • helped him with the premiere, and met new people
  • showed nil the picture of the many colors of vodka cruiser
  • oooh, spontaneously went back to domicile yesterday evening to shop and sundo him
  • went to dinner with my former blockmates and only had beer
  • found out that two of my frenemies in school have decided to go loa this sem
  • resolved to stop alienating my dearest friends who i dont spend time with anymore
  • was the earlier than shem to decide on which block to be a part of this sem

see, see. i love it. maybe i now deserve a pat on the back.

****

may i just say this. britney and kevin federline breaking up: omg, finallllllly. i have waited for this one for so long. finally. finally.

i know this might be 50% a career move, but what the hell. she's finally found her brain.

and, i applaud you dj mo. too bad i didnt leave earlier enough to reach your interview with lolit solis, haha.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox