« Home | love autopsy. » | i need some therapy. » | oo, nag-oobli ako. » | purging before the battle » | it's so gay, it's so me. » | I WANNA SHOP! » | mas malakas pa kay milenyo ha? etong sayo. » | give me due process. » | dear diary » | psycho xa. »

one lined fyis

i wana go to bora.

i laughed myself almost to death while i was listening as kris and james had a couple's counselling with korina last night.

three weeks to go and it's another battlefield.

i am scared to see bruce tomorrow.

chito has his own life now.

dad wants to go to mindoro on holy week.

ooow, the fountain is just a waste of effort.

we have yet to discuss novation, saan ka.

how do you size up pacquiao running for senator.

i was part of friday's boycott. shiet.

mom is pushing for vacation at hidden valley, laguna.

fr m should visit us one time.

im scared my world is too small.

aj the flowerhorn likes to stalk me.

my internet is back! nyehaha.

belle, validus, sapiens

  • I'm yves
  • From Laguna, Philippines
  • a little girl in a sort of woman's body laughs like there's no tomorrow a contented rebel pop culture worshipper adores anything with cheese her life is a chick flick. genuine, passionate, deep. i am me.
princess profile

chums



  • Google
  • Wikipedia
  • Firefox